Public limited liability company Audimas, the Lithuanian market leader and the largest manufacturer of active leisure and sports clothing, began its operation back in 1931. Today Audimas is a leading company designing, developing and manufacturing active leisure and sports clothing. Strategic goalposts helping to ensure successful outcomes of the operations are vision, mission and values, which the company and its employees are guided by in their activities.
The company’s vision is to be the leading clothing company in Europe creating modern and comfortable products for healthy and active lifestyle, which brings joy.
Its mission is to help people experience the joy of active lifestyle by offering them fashionable and comfortable products for the best price.
In creating and presenting to the market four collections per year, the company and its professional team of 500 employees invoke the following values:
- Respect – to yourself, to one another and to the surrounding environment;
- Openness to novelties – improvement, resourcefulness and creativity;
- Honesty – transparent operations both inside and outside the company;
- Responsibility for own actions – keeping promises and fulfilling obligations;
- Family- and community-oriented qualities – we are socially responsible, respect every employee and our surrounding environment.
Our company with firm organisational culture and a strong foundation of values allows to take leading positions in Lithuania and to rapidly expand our operations abroad. As of today, Audimas trademark:
- Owns 13 retail trade stores in Lithuania and 1 store in Latvia;
- 7-franchise network in Lithuania;
- Wholesale trade in Lithuania and wholesale export;
- Successfully operating clothing and accessories online shop www.audimas.com